Saturday, March 8, 2008

" Weekend Time"

The end of another work/school/work/work week has arrived yet again. It's Saturday again for literally the millionth time. The day is just beginning to wake up, the sun is stretching its, taking a yawn and contemplating what to do for the day.

I spend most weekends catching on chores and things I didn't get to do over the week. I did to get better at consolidating my work and chores for the weekdays and leave the weekends for leisure. I feel like everything else, time on the weekends needs its own file folder where I can categorize everything that is "Weekend Time" or anything related to " Weekend time". It's exhausting finding file folders for everything. If anyone were to take a sledge hammer to my head right now, all they would crack open would be beige filing cabinets with multicolored file folders, alphabetized of course, paper clips, stapler, and other obscure office equipment no else has heard of.

1 comment:

Nittle said...

What happened?!!! You used to be the queen of the weekend... Don't forget to breathe, and live once in awhile. Quantity, yes, but not at the expense of quality. You taught me that.